When you wake up in the morning is very important to have a meal. Why ? This is due to the fact that breakfast foods is the most important meal of the day. It gives your metabolism the level of energy needed to start the day. Here are the top 10 foods for health to have a good start in the morning.
1. Perfect yogurt and fresh fruit with sliced forages, peaches, blueberries, low-fat granola and yogurt 6 oz fat free is a good start for the day and can be easily prepared in 10 minutes recipe.
2. Spinach and Tomato Omelet is another treat healthy breakfast fast food could start the day. You may need to give your fiber and protein for you to get your day. If you want to make an omelet with spinach and tomatoes in your next breakfast, then the recipe is as follows: 3 eggs or 6 egg whites , lightly beaten, º cup of cooked spinach, nonstick spay, 6 pieces sun dried tomatoes the salt and pepper. Try it and you'll be surprised what you know .
3. If you plan to make pancakes for breakfast , then you should consider healthy. Health pancakes taste the same classic little treat, carbohydrates and calories less high alchemic index added. If you have the following ingredients , then you can easily make one for you : oil 2 eggs, canola º , 2 teaspoons baking soda 2 cups low-fat milk, _ teaspoon salt and wheat germ, 1 _ pastry cups wheat flour .
4. If you are looking for a breakfast foods of scrambled tofu then packed protein may be your best bet for a breakfast rich in protein. Add a little green pepper , onion and a little Tamar light sauce, garlic powder and black pepper tofu and fry with a little oil. This may sound simple, but it will definitely give you give a satisfying breakfast .
5. Kashmir Glean Crunch or whole grain is also a good choice. Just add milk or soy milk and fresh to him and instantly had a gift fruit.
6. Fresh fruit salad is also a good choice. How can you go wrong with fresh fruit ? Simply choose fresh fruit , cut and add a little lemon juice or lime to it. Voila! Its flavor is just perfect.
7. Whole wheat bread with almond butter with grapefruit is one of the best combinations for a healthy toast. Put a little sugar on top of grapefruit and mix with almond butter to get the right amount of protein for your day. This may seem a sin, but it sure is healthy!
8. Protein shakes with supplements can help you get the nutrients easily, especially when you move. You can use a powder soy protein with low fat milk or soy milk, then add frozen blueberries or give your protein shake a tasteful touch to the same bananas.
9. Cottage cheese and fruit can also be combined to obtain carbohydrates and proteins. Choose your favorite fruit and add them to the home of low-fat cheese. You can store them in a plastic container if you want to be accessible even if you are in a hurry.
10. Oatmeal mixed with fruit and milk is a staple food category for healthy breakfast . This little pleasure has been around for centuries and helps reduce cholesterol down while giving your consumption of fiber needed for the day.
Meta Tag: breakfast foods, breakfast fast food, healthy breakfast food
Article Source: http://the-healthytips.blogspot.com/2014/03/Breakfast-Foods.html